Monday, May 21, 2007

Posting For The Sake Of It

Yeah, I'm still around. I know, I'm shocked myself.

Haven't really had a whole lot to talk about lately. I am, however, working on some new S@TM material, as well as preparing to start the one-week countdown to the start of Operation: B-Day. Don't know for sure what the plans for the big day are yet, if there are any, but something will get worked out by then, I know it. Either way, we've got eight days or so, so I'm totally getting ready.

And while I'm working on some new stuff for S@TM, I'm not burying myself in it like I usually do. I'm being a little more casual about it. It's just a little something to kill time until I get something I'd like to review from Netflix. I had the idea earlier today that Battle Royale would be a movie I'd like to review, but by the time I started thinking about it, I'd already mailed it back. D'oh. No worries though, because I'm sure it's available to less-than-legally download somewhere out there on this crazy series of tubes we call the Interweb. I might have to review the other Asian movies in my collection too, but we'll just have to see.

And that's about it for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home