Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Post-Birthday Notes

So now I'm another year older. And to be honest, I'm not quite sure how I feel about it right now. It's like this every birthday, where it takes a while for it to really sink in. Don't know why for sure.

But looking back, I'd say yesterday was a pretty good day. It was a low-key affair for the most part; no cake or wild party or anything like that. That's more than likely for the best, since everybody - even me - is still kinda worn out from all the activity from the weekend. So something a little less active was probably a good way to go. It probably doesn't help that it was a Tuesday too. If it had been on maybe a Friday or Saturday, things might have been totally crazy.

But you know, it might have been a slow day, but I'm a firm believer in the idea that waking up in the morning and going to bed at night constitutes a good day. Maybe it wasn't a huge exciting day or anything, but there's always next birthday for that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

It sounds like a *very* good day.

Woo hoo.

May 30, 2007 at 10:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home