Thursday, May 3, 2007

One More In The "Win" Column

I posted on Tuesday that I was making my way through Resident Evil 4's main game for the tenth time, and I just beat it a few minutes ago. The final score: 968 freaks killed with seven deaths of my own, and a final playing time of six hours, four minutes, and two seconds.

Those seven deaths were all due to me either doing something stupid or accidentally killing Ashley. She's such a frail girl. I mean, the poor dear can't even handle a rocket launcher to the face. Though that's my fault, since I was all out of rifle ammo at the time and I had to use something to stop those two freaks operating the rolling death machine. So I figured it was either fire wildly with a machine gun or try something I could get a good shot with. Turns out that a rocket couldn't exactly fit between the bars between myself and Ashley. A few other times were thanks to me meeting the business end of those big Thwomps just beyond the bug cave. Leon went and got himself squashed three or four times, but that's his fault for not being squash-proof. I mean, isn't everybody squash-proof nowadays?

So yeah, I've beaten Resident Evil 4 ten times. Go me. I don't even think I've beat the other five Resident Evil games ten times combined, which goes to show just how addictive Resident Evil 4 is. I think I'm going to stick with ten for a while, maybe wait a little bit before I even start thinking about taking an eleventh shot at it. But knowing me, I'll probably jump back into it again in a week or two. Curse this infernal game!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home