Friday, May 11, 2007

More Reviews To Come?

I mentioned back on Tuesday that I was working on a rewrite of my 28 Days Later review, and I got it completed last night. So yeah, go check out the new-and-improved review to get yourself amped up for the sequel, which is in theaters today.

As it stands right now, I'm aiming to have Borat be the next review that I do off the Netflix list, but I've got a few in the collection that I've got my eye on. I've said a million times that I was wanting to do Jackie Brown, which I may do concurrently with Grindhouse just so I can get the rest of the Quentin Tarantino directorial catalogue done in one fell swoop. (And no, I'm not counting his segment from Four Rooms.) I'm also looking at the live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles sequels and the Ghostbusters movies. Or maybe even a "Brad Pitt: Nihilist" double feature of Seven and Fight Club. I could even throw in Twelve Monkeys and make it a triple feature.

Man, it seems like I write a post like this once a month. I really need to work on some fresher material.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home