Saturday, May 26, 2007

Lazy Saturdays

Yeah, so I haven't posted since Wednesday. Get off my hump about it.

Anyway, today was my town's Memorial Day weekend festival, which basically boils down to a bunch of yard sales up and down our one road. The main part was supposed to be at the park, but I went to the park and all that was there were some food vendors, a Lions Club booth, one of those bouncy inflatable slides, and some guy selling random stuff. And then there was a parade that was pretty much just a bunch of cars and ATVs driving from one end of town to the other, with the mascot for the Lexington Legends out there for some weird reason. I think because the Lions Club was raffling off tickets to a Legends game, I don't know. But yeah, today was slow. Could have been better, but hey, I can't say today sucked. I can't complain.

The best thing that came out of today was that my cousins from Cincinnati came down to hang out with some of the family at my uncle's house. I hadn't seen them since our grandmother died a few years ago, so it was good getting to hang out with them and their kids. Other than that, the heat wore me out, plus the Allegra I took this morning to handle my allergies made me kinda drowsy, so I'd say today was just a day to sit around and not do much of anything. Ah, lazy days.

But hopefully, tomorrow, Monday, and Tuesday are going to be exciting. I've got plans to see Pirates 3 tomorrow, and I'll be in E-Town on Tuesday doing something to celebrate the big day. Monday is the one I'm least sure about, since nothing is finalized, but I'm trying - hoping, really - to make plans to see Bug on Monday. We'll see how that goes, but either way, Sunday and Tuesday are gonna be at least a little fun.

So yeah, that's about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home