Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A Few Touch-Ups

In other news, I've been doing a little writing lately. I was reading my review of 28 Days Later this past weekend, and I decided that with the sequel coming out on Friday, now was as good a time as any to go ahead and give it a total rewrite.

Really, a rewrite was in order, since the version I have up now isn't as good as it could be. It's woefully short, has a few glaring spelling errors, and I didn't get very in depth. It's basically, "Intro, plot synopsis, it was a good movie, the end." So I figured a rewrite was in order.

I'll hopefully have it up by Friday to coincide with the release of 28 Weeks Later. But if not, at least I'll get it taken care of. Nothing wrong with a little self-improvement here and there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home