Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Broadening My Blogging Horizons

Man, six of my previous seven posts have somehow involved movies; either I was watching them or I was writing about them. I really need to find myself some other topics, like stupid spoiled whores in prison (which is a South Park episode waiting to happen) or another stream of consciousness post like the one I made a week and a half ago. Just something to change things up once in a while, y'know?

Maybe once this whole "moving forward" campaign of mine makes a teensy bit of progress, we can start delving into more interesting and/or entertaining topics here at the MSX. I mean, I often accuse myself of having limited imagination, so I'm not really thinking up all that many topics for posts just sitting around doing nothing most of the time. Yeah, there's things I could talk about, but I'm afraid I could end up becoming repetitive. That's why don't do posts about Heroes every week, since there's only so many ways I can say "this show is awesome" before I start to sound like a broken record. That's one big reason why I'm looking forward to July, because the second season of Who Wants To Be A Superhero? begins, and I'd really like to do recaps of each episode like I did last August. Those were a lot of fun, and I can't wait to do that again.

But yeah, I could probably stand to broaden my blogging horizons. I do get tired of writing about pretty much the same thing over and over. After all, I'm here to entertain myself and my readers (both of them), not bore you to tears with the same stories and anecdotes you've heard ten trillion times before. So I'm going to work on that, and you can work on continuing to come back and read this. Is that a deal? Cool.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nanny said...

If I didn't already know what your opinion was, I'd say you could discuss Paris Hilton's expectations of jail time.

I also know that you and I share alot of the same thoughts when it comes to her. Only you're more explicit in your descriptions. :-)

Better yet, we could discuss Rosie.

hehehe

May 15, 2007 at 12:22 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

Well, I did a Paris Hilton post a week ago today. Remember?

May 15, 2007 at 3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home