Saturday, April 7, 2007

The Weather's Gone Crazy

Talking about the weather has become something of a running theme, I guess, but I don't even know what to say about it anymore. The temperature was up in the 80s a week or two ago, there were thunderstorms on Tuesday, and now the temperature is cold, somewhere in the neighborhood of the 30s or 40s. It's like early winter weather. Isn't April supposed to be spring? Because that's what I was thinking, and what we're getting now isn't exactly spring weather.

It even snowed yesterday. I know, right? It didn't stick, so we didn't get any gigantic snowdrifts like it seems every other state in the country gets. But still, snow in April? I don't know how it is for other parts of the United States, but snow in April here is downright crazy.

You know, if this is how spring is going to be, I'm absolutely dreading summer.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Stupid weather! It's doing the same dumb thing up here lately, too.

Where is spring?

April 9, 2007 at 11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home