Saturday, April 28, 2007

Victory Number Nine

Hey look, we've finally hit 600 posts here at the MSX. Huzzah.

In other news, I mentioned yesterday that I was taking another shot at Resident Evil 4. I thought I was right around the first appearance of the invisible bugs, but in actuality, I was actually just before the castle's lava pit. Either way, I just beat the game. My final time was six hours, 32 minutes, and 34 seconds. I also passed the 1,000 mark in the "enemies killed" category for the first time, with 1,003 freaks sent to their death. The event was marred by four deaths. Two of them were Ashley not being able to defend herself from freaks or run away from dynamite, while the other two were me being careless. Either way, that's still victory number nine in the record books.

I've also passed the $10,000,000 mark in Leon's personal worth, with 10,061,100 in my pocket. I still have lots of treasure from the last two runs that I never sold Trader Joe, so I'm guessing that when I do that, I'll have a few million more. Not that it matters or anything, because since I already have the Chicago Typewriter, infinite rocket launcher, and the turned-up-to-eleven Handcannon, I don't need to really see Trader Joe for anything.

And having played the entire island section of the game in one two-hour sitting, I really need to get up and stretch. So here's to winning Resident Evil 4 for the ninth time, and here's to my 600th post. Cheers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home