Friday, April 6, 2007

Victory Is Mine

I mentioned yesterday that I was making an attempt at beating Resident Evil 2 again. Well, I'm not trying anymore, since I just claimed victory. So I'm pretty happy with myself. :)

So I've absolutely kicked the everloving crap out of all the Resident Evil games I own. I could probably beat the first game again and unlock the rocket launcher with infinite ammo, but I'd have to beat the game in something like three hours or less. And folks, I'm not that good of a gamer. I'll probably end up buying a GameShark or something and unlock that game without even trying. I believe I've earned it.

And to revel in my victory, I'm gonna go watch Army of Darkness on AMC. Which reminds me... AMC is supposed to be "American Movie Classics," right? If that's the case, where do they get off showing Catwoman and Blues Brothers 2000? In what screwed-up society are those two movies considered classics? Bizarro World?

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Congratulations! Woo hoo!

Who da man?
Who da man?

April 9, 2007 at 11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home