Monday, April 30, 2007

Random Musings

Is it me, or is time really flying lately? It feels like New Year's was just the other day, and now it's the last day of April. It'll be Christmas before we know it, and it won't be long after that that the decade is over and VH1 is doing I Love The 00s. Because it's either that or another awful Flavor of Love spinoff.

And with it being the end of April, I'm preparing to start the countdown to one of the biggest days of the year, the birthday of yours truly. The countdown starts tomorrow, and I'm expecting it to last somewhere in the neighborhood of four weeks, give or take a day or two. I'm waiting to see how things go before I start making any big plans for the big day, but I'm thinking of putting together one of those "State of the MSX" posts. I figure the best times to do those posts are around my birthday and New Year's, so I think you can expect one of those in four weeks or so.

But right now, I'm going to get back to work on my Pirates 2 review. That's it for this post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home