Friday, April 20, 2007

Pulse Progress and Future Reviews

Contrary to what I thought last night, the Pulse review isn't coming along too badly. I'm still working on it, though. I'll hopefully have it up within a week or two.

As I've said in the past, I've got quite a list of movies that I would like to review. I've started work on Pirates 2, while I actually have a review of the Amityville Horror remake that's almost done. The only thing stopping me from finishing it is that I'd like to try and draw comparisons between it and the original Amityville Horror, which I have yet to see. It's in the top ten of my Netflix queue, so hopefully I'll have reviews of both of them sometime in the coming months.

I've got anywhere from ten to fifteen other movies waiting in the wings, the number varying on whatever mood I'm in at any given time, so I certainly won't have a whole lot of time off when it comes to reviewing in the near future. Never let it be said that I'm not committed to my art.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I certainly would never question the Sutton's committment to writing excellent reviews of movies.

Of course, I may be biased.

April 21, 2007 at 10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home