Monday, April 2, 2007

Posting On A Lazy Monday

It's such a beautiful day today, I should probably be out there enjoying all this fresh air and sunshine instead of sitting in front of this blasted computer writing what you're currently reading. But you're here and I'm here, so let's enjoy ourselves, shall we?

The thing is, I'm afraid this is going to end up being another "I've got nothing" posts. I don't really have any particular topic I felt like discussing at the moment. Not that there's anything wrong with posting for the sake of posting, but I like my work to have a little more substance. I like to think I can do a little better than some of those short, quite unmemorable posts I wrote for the first few years of the Experience's existence. Know what I mean? Of course you do.

But yeah, I've got nothing. At least I managed to kill a little time on this lazy Monday. And there's no harm in that, is there? I think not.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Lazy Mondays rule!

I think I should take one for myself.

April 2, 2007 at 9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home