Monday, April 16, 2007

Notes On Some Writing

And here we are. I probably could have stood to make a post or two on Saturday and Sunday, now that I think about it. I had a little daily routine and everything. But I didn't have any real material to work with over the weekend, and I didn't feel like doing any of my lame "I got nothing" posts. So yeah, I kinda forgot about the blog during the last few days.

I did, however, use the weekend to put a bit of work into my pending Pirates 2 review. It's coming along splendidly, if you ask me. On the agenda for later in the week, however, is my review of Pulse. I haven't seen it since its theatrical run back last August, but I remember it being a little less than stellar. Maybe I'll like it a little more once I see it on DVD? That's always a possibility. It happens lots of times.

My hope is that if I do give Pulse a bad review, it'll be a bad review in the vein of BloodRayne or Superman IV. Those are lots of fun to write, as opposed to the "I don't hate the movie, I'm just disappointed" kind of review. So here's hoping that if I still don't like Pulse, I'll dislike it enough to tear it a new one. We'll just have to see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Awesome! I'm all for more reviews in the vein of Bloodrayne, because that one was one of your all-time classics.

April 16, 2007 at 10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home