Tuesday, April 17, 2007

The MSX: Internationally Known

I've mentioned it before, and I don't want to sound like too much of a shill, but this Google Analytics thing I've got plugged into the MSX is pretty cool. The fact that I've had visitors coming in from five other continents boggles my mind. I joke that I only have three or four readers, all of whom are from the States, but the fact that I've had readers from any other country, let alone from all over the world, is very cool.

I'm very grateful that I have so much as one reader, so having several from all parts of the globe is awesome. Even if the people visiting were merely passing through, I'm still glad that they visited. And if they've stuck around, I'm surprised. I'm still surprised I even have my three or four American readers. But hey, I wouldn't trade them for anything.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Awwwwwww shucks. I'm happy to be here, man.

Lookatcha, appealing to a cross-cultural worldwide audience!

April 17, 2007 at 10:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home