Friday, April 27, 2007

Killing Time On A Rainy Day

Holy freaking crap, today's been boring. I don't thing a whole lot of anything worth note happened today. Not helping anything is the fact that the weather was all gray and cloudy and rainy and blah, so yeah, it's been one of those days.

But I did kill some time today by jumping back into Resident Evil 4 for the ninth time. I don't remember the exact details of my location in the game right now, but I'm in the castle, and I believe I'm somewhere around the first appearance of the invisible bugs. Don't quote me on that, but I did make lots and lots of progress in the game this afternoon. Victory number nine is inevitable, folks. And after that, maybe I'll go for number ten. Sigh, Resident Evil 4 is so addictive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home