Monday, April 23, 2007

I'm Still Sick, And It's Horrible

I'm still not feeling the best in the world today. The headache has become more of a dull annoyance, but the rest of me is feeling like crap. I barely felt like getting out of bed this morning, and I'd be perfectly fine with going back to bed. Did you ever see that one Saturday Night Live skit where Chris Farley takes this new brand of NyQuil made of horse tranquilizers or whatever, and he sleeps right through four or five different illnesses? Some of that could come in pretty handy right now.

But regardless, work on my Pulse review is coming along nicely. Quite a bit of progress has been made yesterday and today, and as I said on Friday, I'm hoping to have it done within the next week or two. Something like that. So I hope you're looking forward to that.

I'm gonna go relax. I could use it, with the way I'm feeling.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I hope you're feeling better today!

April 24, 2007 at 10:05 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home