Tuesday, April 10, 2007

A Huge Review Backlog

Haven't made any progress on the writing yet. At least, not when it comes to that screenplay I've discussed so much in the past. I have, however, put in a little bit of work on a review of Pirates of the Caribbean 2. I'm taking it slow, since even though the third Pirates movie comes out at the end of next month, I'm not setting any sort of deadlines for myself. I don't play nice with deadlines. Never have.

Besides, I'll soon have to put the Pirates review on hold for a little while, because I have another review that I plan to start working on within the next week or two. Currently on deck is a review of Pulse, a J-Horror remake from last year that stars Kristen Bell from Veronica Mars. It's currently in the top spot on my Netflix queue, and I should be getting the Japanese version of Pulse in the mail this afternoon. I figure that if I'm going to write a well-rounded review of a remake, I might as well see the source material first. Makes sense to me, anyway.

I've got a few more reviews lined up in the future, too. I've got my eye on about nine or ten movies near the top of my Netflix queue that I'd like to write about, and I still need to get off my lazy butt and write that Jackie Brown review I've been talking about for a year now.

I'll get to it eventually, I'm sure, but it's all just a matter of time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

This sounds great. I can't wait to see them all.

Wooo hooo!

April 10, 2007 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home