Monday, April 16, 2007

How Awesome Is Wolf Creek?

We recently subscribed to the Starz movie channel package here at Casa de Sutton, which I think was a wise move because it afforded me the opportunity to see Wolf Creek in the wee hours of the night last night. I hadn't seen it since last May, but oh man, it's just as awesome as I remembered it being.

Everything I said in my review of it still holds true nearly a year later. Wolf Creek is absolutely harrowing, an emotionally disturbing experience if you let yourself get wrapped up in it. And the balance between the beauty of the Australian Outback and the horror of the events depicted only makes the movie that much more haunting.

After the movie ended, I started flipping through the other Starz channels and landed on Silent Hill. I'd have probably watched it too, but after Wolf Creek, I didn't think I could handle much more horror. Plus it was 4:45 in the morning, and I was ready to get some sleep.

But yeah, Wolf Creek is pretty darn awesome.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

That movie makes me shivery just thinking about it. It may be a while before I can bring myself to watch it again.

April 16, 2007 at 10:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home