Sunday, April 22, 2007

Headaches Suck

Ugh, I have had the most awful headache. Sometimes it aches just enough to bug me, other times it hurts so much that I can barely see straight. And it's been like this since Wednesday or Thursday, too. If this goes on much longer, my head's gonna explode. It'll be like that scene in Scanners. And that's the last thing I need right now.

My mom thinks it might be a hint that glasses could be in my future, since most of the pain is right around my eyes. That'll especially suck for me, since I was rather proud of the fact that I'm the only member of the immediate family that doesn't need glasses. If I'd needed glasses ten or twelve years ago, I wouldn't have been so worried about it. But I really don't feel like teaching myself any sort of new routine concerning glasses right now. So let's hope this headache is a temporary thing, something not worthy of purchasing eyewear.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Headaches suck!

I wasn't really keen on getting my first pair of glasses my own self. But I'll tell you, man, a fine pair of eyeglasses can be some sexy.

I bet they'd work for you.

April 22, 2007 at 10:21 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

ps. today the Matt Sutton Experience edged out the 'direct hits' to become the #1 referral source to my blog. Woo hoo!

So you get the no-prize!

April 23, 2007 at 12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home