Friday, April 13, 2007

Happy Friday the 13th!

Hey, it's Friday the 13th. Awesome.

Don't really have anything planned for the weekend. I'm more than likely going to spend tonight watching a Friday the 13th movie, which will probably be my personal favorite, Part VI: Jason Lives. After that, I'm probably just going to lie around and be lazy all weekend unless something comes up. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

I wanted to go see the Aqua Teen Hunger Force this weekend, but since it's a limited release, it isn't playing anywhere within fifty miles. Same goes for Hot Fuzz's release next week. Since I'm currently without transportation - or at the very least, any transportation that might be interested in seeing those movies too - I think I'll end up trying to wait until they hit Netflix or maybe make an attempt at downloading them in a few weeks. I could probably try downloading Hot Fuzz now, since it came out in England back in February. But I'd rather see it in theaters first, so I might just wait to see how things go between now and this time next week.

But I'm gonna go watch Jason Lives right now. Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! Happy Friday the 13th!

I hope you enjoyed it.

April 14, 2007 at 7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home