Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Gosh, It's Hot

Sweet merciful crap, it's hot outside. And since Casa de Sutton's air conditioner isn't entirely functional at this point, it's like an oven in here. Maybe Al Gore and all that global warming propaganda was right after all, because Mother Nature just doesn't seem to know what to do with herself. Winter was all rain, spring is setting up to be all heat, so what's summer going to be like?

That is information that I am absolutely dreading to learn firsthand. Heat and I do not get along very well. You know that Looney Tunes cartoon where Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck find the abominable snowman, and how at the end, the snowman is all "gosh, it's hot" before he melts? Give me a fluffy little rabbit named George, and that's totally me. I'm not a very big fan of warm weather. So hopefully, the temperature will be more agreeable sooner or later.

Preferably sooner.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I'm not real big on the heat myself, man. I like a nice 60-80 degrees or so and I'm comfortable.

April 24, 2007 at 10:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home