Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Yay Spring! Boo Winter!

Well, I was going to write a post about how much I was enjoying the change in weather. After months of that awful, nasty, so-called "winter" weather that wasn't very winter-like at all, we're finally getting some weather that resembled spring. Then I wake up this morning and it's raining. I know that rain is a natural part of this kind of weather, but it's still a buzzkiller. And it's one of those weird rains where it's half-cloudy, half-sunny. That kind of rain is too bizarre.

And the thing is, the county got a thunderstorm warning, but it only rained for maybe five minutes, if that. That's a heck of a thunderstorm. Whatever. But you know, I can forgive mild rainshowers, because it still feels wondrful outside. I could definitely get used to the kind of weather we've been having lately. Minus rain, naturally.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Stupid weather! It's a shame that thunderstorm didn't come through. Those are my favorite things.

March 14, 2007 at 5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home