Friday, March 2, 2007

Whatcha Gonna Do, Brother?

I've done it in the past, but I wanted to put over Dave's latest project, a review of the first disc of the Hulk Hogan Ultimate Anthology DVD. He puts me over more than once in it, so it's only nice to return the favor. Plus it's some good reading, and he makes an awesome MST3K joke at the end too. You can't go wrong with MST3K jokes. I'm just afraid that he's a cat's whisker away from selling out to that damnable Internet Wrestling Community.

So go check out that, and I'll probably be back with another post later.

10 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I might read up on some S@TM instead.

March 2, 2007 at 4:44 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

You must obey Sutton.

March 2, 2007 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

If more people obeyed Sutton, things would be very, very interesting. And Sutton has no problem speaking in the third person like he is currently doing.

March 2, 2007 at 9:32 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Sutton should never speak in the third person. Hines never does that.

Of course, MAYBE that's why Elvira is going around on Sutton.

March 2, 2007 at 10:08 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

At least that two-timing wench Elvira had the common courtesy to have me as a MySpace friend.

March 2, 2007 at 10:36 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Was that the case before my review?

March 2, 2007 at 11:36 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

Yes. Yes it was.

March 3, 2007 at 2:20 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

See, I knew I saw sparks.

Now if Jesse Ventura would stop being such a homewrecker. Sure, you were in diapers at the time, but that remains unimportant now.

March 3, 2007 at 2:28 AM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

In diapers? How young do you think I am? I turned four years old just after Wrestlemania 2. If I were still wearing diapers at that age, my parents must have sucked at getting me potty trained.

March 3, 2007 at 3:52 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

OK, so my math was a little off, but only like 2-3 years.

March 3, 2007 at 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home