Thursday, March 1, 2007

Reading Is Fundamental

I don't just write movie reviews and watch illegally downloaded videos; I enjoy a good book too. I know, I'm as shocked as you are.

Thanks to the county library's bookmobile program, I'm getting the chance to read Stephen King's Cell, which I've been wanting to do for a while. I'm only 25 pages into it right now, but I'm totally digging it. Plus the concept - cell phone users get turned into zombies - is pretty cool, too. And despite not being too deep into the book, I totally think it'd make a great movie. I'd go see it.

I'm looking forward to getting deeper into Cell, seeing where it goes, how it turns out. And I'm glad I don't own a cell phone yet.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I haven't read Cell yet, but I'm happy you're enjoying it. Since you are, I'm pretty sure I will, too. Plus, Stephen King is hard to go wrong with.

I would bet cash money that it's a movie in the next three to five years.

March 1, 2007 at 10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home