Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Quest For 100,000

After taking a cue from the Joyride, I decided to pick up Resident Evil 4 and take another shot at The Mercenaries. I've surpassed 100,000 points in the village and the castle, and I have a high score of 91,000+ in Waterworld, so I figured I'd give try to hit the 100,000 mark in Waterworld and the desert war zone. Might as well go four for four, right?

Well, after two hours of trying, I peaked at 50,000 in the desert and 70,000 in Waterworld. I might have had some dramatic stories to tell about my adventures had they gone better, but yeah, things didn't go my way. So my current high scores in those levels can breathe a sigh of relief for now, knowing that their position hasn't been usurped yet. But I figure I'll have to break those scores eventually. Then I can jump back in on getting past the final confrontation with Krauser on the Professional setting. I still haven't gotten by him yet.

But I will. Eventually.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Have no fear, El Fantastico. As soon as you sharpen your skills back up all those scores will fall. I made a little progress in there myself just now.

Ugh. The Professional setting. I haven't tried that again in a while.

March 19, 2007 at 4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home