Monday, March 26, 2007

It's About Time

I've finally finished with that triple-feature of reviews that I've been working on for forever. So for your reading enjoyment, here's my reviews of three big horror movies from this past October: The Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning, The Grudge 2, and Saw III. So have fun reading those, and feel free to go back and read the reviews for the other movies in each of those particular franchises.

I'm so glad I've got it done, so I can move on and put more concentration into other work. I've got a few movies lined up to review sooner or later, particularly Pulse, X-Men 3, and Hollywoodland. I already have an idea of what kind of reviews I'm going to give each of those movies, so it shouldn't be too hard to write them.

But anyway, take a look at the three new reviews, and I hope you have as much fun reading them as I had writing them.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! It's always a good day when new reviews appear.

March 26, 2007 at 10:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home