Monday, March 12, 2007

I'll Finish Those Reviews Eventually

Remember a while back when I said I was working on three new reviews? I still haven't gotten the chance to really work on the third one yet, thanks to a little confusion with Netflix. But I've gotten everything worked out (I think), and I'm going to get to that review sooner or later. I've got one movie in front of it on my Netflix queue, so barring any insane screw-ups, I'll be getting that review started soon. Maybe next week.

In the meantime, I've been thinking of other reviews I could write. And I have my eyes on a few movies. The new Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie comes out in a little less than two weeks, so I've thrown around the idea of reviewing the live-action Ninja Turtles trilogy and posting them on the 23rd. I'm not usually the speediest writer there is, so I don't believe I'd get all three done in time. But I'm going to make an attempt at getting the first one done and posted, then just do the remaining ones some other time.

And it really seems like the list of movies I want to review keeps getting longer and longer. There's quite a few in my DVD collection that I'd like to write about, and there's a mighty crapload of movies in my Netflix queue that I'm looking at. I just can't help stacking my inbox higher and higher, when I really need to start filling up my outbox. A writer's job is never done, it seems.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

I know how it is to have a review pressing on your head. Those Hogan reviews seem to be taking me forever to get through.

YOU CAN DO EET!

March 13, 2007 at 1:45 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

I wouldn't worry because the S@TM's always come out awesome, and I know the next batch will follow suit. And I can't wait to read them. Woo hoo.

It's true. A writer's job *is* never done. There's always something else to do.

March 13, 2007 at 4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home