Saturday, March 3, 2007

Here's To A Better Tomorrow

Today can go straight to hell. That's really all there is to it.

Nothing is going right. I knocked the laundry room door off its hinges because I'm a major klutz; my family's annoying, worthless dog covered me in mud, and I'm in a generally unhappy mood. And when I get unhappy, I have a tendency to take it out on both myself and others in ways I may regret later. Needless to say, I'm not a very nice person to be around right now.

Ugh, maybe tomorrow will be better. I can't handle too many days like today.

6 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Things will improve in no time, you'll see. It's just a small glitch in the matrix.

In the meantime, if you see me later either a) I can try and entertain you, or b) you can take out some frustration on me. Either way, it's all good!

March 3, 2007 at 7:42 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

c) Blame Elvira.

March 3, 2007 at 10:53 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

d.) go on a rampage of rampant, widespread violence

March 3, 2007 at 11:43 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Can I come?

March 4, 2007 at 12:29 AM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

Sure, why not? Violence for everybody!

March 4, 2007 at 12:38 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Yay! Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition!

March 4, 2007 at 1:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home