Sunday, March 4, 2007

Going Global

Folks, we here at The Matt Sutton Experience are proud to announce that we've gone worldwide. I just checked Google Analytics, and I discovered that I've gotten hits from Canada, the United Kingdom, Israel, and China. And that's pretty darn awesome. So I want to say hello to my international readers. That is, if you guys are regular readers and aren't just passing through via random Google/Blogger searches. Of course, if you are just passing through, feel free to stick around. Hang out for a while. See how you like the place.

Granted, those hits are for the Blogger version of the MSX. I don't have the Tripod version plugged into Google Analytics, mainly because that one is more or less my backup should something happen to Blogspot. So who knows who's visiting that one. But regardless, it's pretty cool to know that I'm getting visitors from outside my regular American audience (who I'm very proud to have, I might add). Since the MSX is starting to get a tiny international foothold, I wonder if I can gain any kind of notoriety on a global scale if this thing really takes off. I should start drawing up those domination plans now.

12 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

To celebrate, here is the first paragraph of your blog entry translated into Chinese and back using Babelfish:

"The waiter, our here arrogantly was announcing at the motor Sutton experience that, we go to the world. I have inspected Google Analytics, and I had discovered I've the hit which obtains from Canadian, the unity kingdom, Israel, with China. And that is quite darn makes one awe. So I want to my international reader to say hello. That is if your person is the ordinary reader and is not only through through through wilfully the Google/Blogger search. Certainly, if you are justly through pass, to stops over at will. The pause has the period of time. How sees you to like the place."

March 4, 2007 at 2:04 AM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

That makes no damn sense.

March 4, 2007 at 2:12 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Hey, you wrote it, motor Sutton.

Well, kinda sorta.

March 4, 2007 at 4:27 AM  
Blogger Libby said...

Bon Jour!

Qu'est-ce qu'il ya? Ca me plait beaucoup ici.

March 4, 2007 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

Mi tio es infermo, pero la carretera es verde.

March 4, 2007 at 8:32 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I really, really, really need to learn more languages than just English.

March 5, 2007 at 2:06 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Mine was a wise old Chilean proverb, made famous by Mad Magazine, meaning "My uncle is sick, but the highway is green."

Profound wisdom there.

March 5, 2007 at 2:47 AM  
Blogger Dave said...

Here's some helpful French:

Hogan a le titre. Bobby Heenan a un grand type de monstre qu'il apporte dedans pour obtenir le titre de Hogan. Je suis sûr que ceci ne se produira encore jamais.

March 5, 2007 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

Since when do you review Hogan DVDs in French?

March 5, 2007 at 12:59 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

In what language would that phrase NOT be helpful?

March 5, 2007 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

Some weird obscure African tribe language?

March 5, 2007 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger Dave said...

No, even THEY need to know about mid-80s WWF Hogan feud formula.

March 5, 2007 at 6:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home