Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Ever Closer To Six Stars

Made a little more progress on Operation: Six Star earlier. No, I didn't get that fourth six-figure score, but I got very close. Frustratingly close. So close I can taste it. I actually beat my high score in the desert level three times, scoring 93,230 and 94,740 with Krauser before topping out at 98,940 with Wesker. I took a few shots at getting higher scores, but alas, no such luck. So I figured that 98,940 was a pretty good score to call it a night with.

I'm teetering right on the edge of that fourth six star rating, and I'm sure I'll rack up 100,000 soon. You better believe I will. But I'm still wondering... what horrors await me if I try to pick up Resident Evil 4's Professional Mode again?

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

You're almost there! Dang, that's so close. I think I was pretty much at that same score for about a week before I finally went over ... where if I killed even one more freak it would have gone over 100K. That's pretty frustrating.

I'm still lacking the Waterworld score, and even to get 95,000 and change I was pretty much playing at the limits of my ability. So I'm not sure how I'm ever going to get it.

March 28, 2007 at 4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home