Friday, March 23, 2007

Cowabunga!

I mentioned a while back that I was still aiming to finish those three reviews I started back in January. And I can finally say there's been some progress on that third one. I got the DVD from Netflix yesterday, and I should have it done within the next few weeks. I've had the other two finished for at least a month now, so I'll be happy when I can finally get them posted and out there for the world to see.

But in the meantime, I do have a new review for everybody to check out. Since the new CGI-animated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie came out today, I figured I'd do my part to promote it in some way. So submitted for your approval, here's my review for the very first live-action Ninja Turtles movie. Can you believe that the seventeenth anniversary of this movie's release is a week from today? And don't you worry, I should have reviews of the second and third Ninja Turtles movies done sometime in the future. Maybe when the new one comes out on DVD?

And since The Hills Have Eyes 2 hits theaters today too, you can also check out my reviews for last year's Hills Have Eyes movie and Wes Craven's 1977 original. Have fun reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Woo hoo! A new review! Cowabunga, dude. That's totally radical.

March 23, 2007 at 5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home