Monday, March 5, 2007

Cell Phones Are EVIL!

I'm still reading Cell, and I'm loving it so far. I'm still not all that deep into it - I'm only up to page 59 - but the book is a real page-turner. Like I said last Thursday, I'm really looking forward to seeing how a movie version of Cell would turn out. If they did it as a hybrid of 28 Days Later and the remake of Dawn of the Dead, where it's violence and chaos and devastation on a global level, then I think it could be really good. Now I'll admit that my 28 Days Later/Dawn of the Dead idea is only based on the 59 pages I've read thus far, but what I've read so far is spectacular and really has a vibe similar to those two movies I've mentioned. Of course, I'd go see a Cell movie no matter what, but it doesn't hurt to imagine what it'd be like.

Anyway, Cell is great so far. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. Good stuff, it is.

2 Comments:

Blogger Dave said...

You probably will see a movie version sooner or later. King's name tends to be like printing money, so it's a likely project, especially if it's good.

March 5, 2007 at 9:55 PM  
Blogger Libby said...

Man, now I totally want to read this book!

March 5, 2007 at 10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home