Thursday, February 15, 2007

Winter Is Stupid

I used to like winter. I really did. But lately, I've found that I should really rethink my position on that. I keep hearing about everybody getting several feet of snow, but I've only seen two inches of it. It melted in no time, and even when it was around, you could still see some patches of grass popping up through it. But in lieu of snow, we've been getting plenty of ice and rain. Oh, am I sick of ice and rain. I'd give anything for a foot or two of snow right about now, but no, I don't get any. What's your friggin' problem, Mother Nature?

It doesn't help things any that the temperature doesn't get any higher than 30 degrees. If the weather is going to be all screwy, you'd think that it could warm up for a bit too. I'm just begging for spring to hurry up and get here, since I can't handle any more of this icy, freezing bullcrap. So quit jerking me around, Mother Nature. Either bring me some snow or just skip ahead to spring already.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

You're welcome to have some of our snow, man. We've got plenty.

Spring will be here soon. Wooo hoo!

February 16, 2007 at 5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home