Saturday, February 17, 2007

Thanks For The Snow, Mother Nature

So after this past Thursday's little rant against the lack of snow, what happens? We're actually getting some snow today. I guess Mother Nature didn't want me complaining about how she does work anymore. It's been snowing for a few hours now; not blizzard-quality snow, but maybe an inch or two so far. But still, I like having the snow.

My only complaint is that it didn't snow like this on Christmas. It just doesn't feel like Christmas unless there's plenty of snow, and we didn't get any until recently. I'm glad we even any snow at all, but come on. Maybe Mother Nature can make up for it next December. But I'm gonna go play in the snow while it's there now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Snow! Woo hoo. She actually came through for you.

Ours is starting to melt away, and that's all right.

February 18, 2007 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home