Sunday, February 4, 2007

A New Tripleheader

So anyway, here I am trying to survive all this Super Bowl madness. And in attempting that, I managed to finish up one of those reviews I mentioned a while back. I want to go ahead and share it, but I believe I'm going to hang onto it for a little bit. That's mainly because as I was ruminating on other reviews I could do next, I had the idea to do a review tripleheader centered around a particular theme, a theme that will be revealed in due time.

It may take a few weeks for this triple feature to get posted, depending on how fast both Netflix and I can work. I'll get them posted when I get them posted, that's all I know right now. Have fun waiting, and don't let the anticipation get to you too much.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! I can't wait.

February 7, 2007 at 4:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home