Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Mother Nature's Coming Through

I feel like I've got one more post in me today, but I'm not sure if I have enough material. I really hate that, doing those "I've got nothing" posts. But I figure I can whip up something. How about... the weather?

Yeah, how about the weather? The weather's has actually been pretty nice lately, believe it or not. It rained a bit last night, but other than that, it's been pretty comfortable outside. It certainly beats it being 15 degrees outside. That sort of thing makes me want to rethink how much I like cold weather. I used to say I liked cold weather, but I think I should amend that to "I like cool weather." Cold weather and I don't get along too well anymore.

And that's all I've got.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home