Saturday, February 17, 2007

Brazilian Spiders Are Nasty

After it came highly recommended by Libby, I finally got the chance to see "Sick Girl," an episode of Masters of Horror, just a little while ago thanks to Netflix. And I have to agree with Libby: "Sick Girl" is tremendous.

I don't know if I'd call it 100% horror, since it's very, very kooky, but I really liked "Sick Girl" a lot. I'm a fan of both Angela Bettis and Erin Brown (the actress formerly known as Misty Mundae), despite seeing a combined total of three movies starring either of them, but both of them are totally adorable. Even when Brown is spazzing out, yelling profanities, and punching herself in the head and Bettis is freaking out, they're just too darn likable. Somebody needs to put them in more movies right away. Immediately. Right now. I'm not kidding. Better yet, Showtime should give them a regular series to air after Masters of Horror. I'd subscribe to Showtime just to watch it.

I thought "Sick Girl" was entertaining, silly, and downright fun, and I'm giving it a thumbs up. Now I wonder what some more of these Masters of Horror episodes are like. I might have to check them out.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yes! I *love* Sick Girl. I'm so happy we're in agreement on it.

And yeah, those two should totally get a show, even if it's a sitcom.

February 18, 2007 at 12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home