Sunday, January 21, 2007

Where I'm Going, Where I've Been

I have to admit that the program director at the Louisville CW affiliate put me in a good mood last night. Why? Because after OVW's TV show last night, they aired Army of Darkness. And that's pretty darn awesome.

But that isn't all I wanted to post about. I had a conversation last night that really made me wonder what direction I wanted things to head in. I got to talking with a friend of mine's mom about how I used to work at the campus television station when I was in college, and it really made me nostalgic for those days. The pay wasn't all that great, but I didn't care. I had too much fun. I wish I could have kept that job even after I left college. And as much as I aspire to make a movie one day, working in TV production would be something I'd be satisfied doing.

I'll have to see where this leads me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I bet you would be outstanding at that job!

January 21, 2007 at 5:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home