Monday, January 1, 2007

Moving Forward

What am I hoping for with 2007?

I'm hoping for a year where things can move forward. I'm going to try try getting the ball rolling on things I should have done years ago. I've gotten complacent with my current situation, and 2007 will be the year that situation changes. So instead of sitting around letting life pass me by, I'm going to, as they say, take the bull by the horns. 2007 is going to be my year, I just know it.

I don't usually make New Year's resolutions, since I'd always forget about them by February when I did make them. But since I want 2007 to be a year of change, I'll go ahead and make a resolution: keep moving forward. And here's hoping I don't forget about that one in a month.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

That's a great resolution to make! And it's not far from what I'm planning for this year as well. Post forthcoming.

January 1, 2007 at 5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home