Wednesday, January 31, 2007

More Reviews On Their Way

I haven't really put any thought into any of those script ideas since last night, but I have been putting a bit of work into a couple of new movie reviews. I'm in the middle of one right now, and I have another lined up as soon as I'm finished with that. There's also a few movies in my Netflix top 15 and several from my personal collection that I really need to get around to reviewing. Pirates of the Caribbean 2 and Jackie Brown are screaming at me from their spots on my DVD rack, so I should write about them sooner or later. Truth be told, I don't believe there'll be a shortage of reviews to be written. At least not for a little while.

It's hard to think I've been doing this for three and a half years. It seems like I started this almost an eternity ago. But I must admit that I find a lot of satisfaction in writing them. I don't know if I'll ever make a movie, but I love to talk about them, and this is a good avenue for me to do that. I'm not going to claim I want to be the next Roger Ebert or anything, but everyone has to have their hobbies, right? Hobby or not, I have a lot of fun writing these reviews. I do my absolute best with each one, and I hope that shows.

My readership may not be huge, but I'm glad people do visit my humble little corner of cyberspace. You keep reading, I'll keep writing.

2 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Maybe you aren't the next Roger Ebert, but you are the first Matt Sutton! And that's more than good enough for me. Wooo hooo.

Keep writing them and I'll keep looking forward to them, man.

January 31, 2007 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

That's a perfect way to look at it! :)

February 1, 2007 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home