Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Dreams And Aspirations

I do enjoy writing movie reviews. I say that because I currently have two more that I'm working on. They're coming sooner or later.

I've also been pondering something I fleetingly mentioned in my last post. I said that I was still aspiring to make a movie one day, but I have no clue how I'm going to accomplish that. I'm not sure if I can come up with an original script, and stuff like equipment, music, a cast, and a crew are going to be expensive as all hell. I'm sure I could get set up if I could pull together a few hundred thousand, maybe a million dollars. But that still leaves the script. I did knock out a few pages before I temporarily abandoned the idea of writing one, so perhaps I could pick that back up. Maybe I could put something together when I feel more comfortable putting this together.

To be continued... maybe.

3 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I vote for continuation!

El Fantastico, Vol. 2.

Wooo hoo.

January 24, 2007 at 11:46 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Spend less money! A movie with talking and cheap-ass effects, or no effects even. There is such a thing. Film a play even.

January 25, 2007 at 11:45 PM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I figure a movie can be made for around 150,000 bucks. So I'd better start saving my pennies.

January 26, 2007 at 3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home