Sunday, December 24, 2006

Time Flies

Man, where does all the time go? It seems like the year was just starting yesterday. And now it's Christmas Eve, and a week from tomorrow, it won't even be 2006 anymore. I guess time really does fly.

Right about now, I'm wondering what I'll end up doing for a "Year In Review" type of thing. I am working on my annual "Sutton At The Movies" Achievement Awards, so there'll be that. But I'm not too sure what else I'd like to do to ring in the new year here at the Experience. I'll probably just end up slapping something together at the last minute. I figure I'm pretty good at winging it, so I'm sure I can work up a decent year-end post.

But more importantly right now, tomorrow is Christmas Day. I can't speak for everybody else, but it really feels like Christmas just snuck up out of nowhere. It probably doesn't help that stores started stocking all their Christmas stuff back at Halloween. Pretty soon, they're going to start stocking Easter stuff at New Year's, Halloween stuff on the fourth of July, and Christmas stuff is going to be up all year round. I hate that sort of thing. But in any event, we're all set up for the big day here at Sutton HQ. And I do hope that you dear readers have a happy and healthy Christmas, or whatever other holiday celebration you choose to partake in.

That's it for this one. Have a great day tomorrow, everybody. And as for me, I'd better have a official Red Ryder carbine-action 200-shot range model air rifle under my tree in the morning, or me and Santa are gonna have words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home