Wednesday, December 6, 2006

That Wasn't Such A Chore

I fired up Resident Evil 4 after I made that post last night, and I headed straight for the Novistadors. And you know, I didn't think those annoying invisible bugs were as bad as I made them out to be. They got a few good shots on me, but I took a few of them out and decided to play a little "catch me if you can" with the rest. They couldn't kill me if they couldn't touch me, so on my way out, I avoided them as much as possible. And the plan worked, too. Like I said, I took a few shots, enough to put me in the deep orange, but I got through.

And then, there were the helldogs in the maze. Oh, the helldogs. After the Novistadors and some of the freaks in the main foyer, I had no health at all. None. Zero. So yeah, I didn't last too awfully long. I called it a night and picked up there this afternoon. I still had no health, but I stumbled into some good fortune after taking a wrong turn in the maze and found a first aid spray. So that was some good times. I finally got around the helldogs to end the chapter, and that's where I left off today.

I'm making better progress than I thought I would. I'm not going progressing by any leaps of bounds, but I think a few baby steps every now and then are going to work. I have no doubt that the game's going to throw some rough patches at me, I'm sure I'll be able to overcome them once I get to them. Ain't no monsters gonna hold me down, no sir.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

You're doing awesome! I can't comprehend that you made it through all of that muckity muck in one shot.

However, I myself just logged a victory that I am most proud of. *Flex*

We're so badass.

December 6, 2006 at 7:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home