Saturday, December 9, 2006

"Sutton At The Movies" Returns

Before anybody gets the wrong idea, there are things I do besides play Resident Evil 4. I know, I'm shocked too!

But in between rounds of the game, I did a little work on a new movie review that I'd been wanting to do for a few months now. I've spoken of doing a review or two that would be aimed at recharging my batteries in the aftermath or the horrendous movie that was the first half of the doubleheader I'm working on. I've got one of those reviews up and ready right now. So go check out my review of Superman Returns, and feel free to check out my reviews of the other four Superman movies if you'd like.

And that's about it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Yay! A new review. Whooooooooooo.

December 9, 2006 at 9:40 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home