Thursday, December 21, 2006

Sutton At The... Donkey Show?

Okay, so I do other things besides complain about how hard Resident Evil 4's Professional Mode is. I also write the occasional movie review. And I've got a new one to share, too. This time around is my review for Clerks II. All I have to do now is a review of Jersey Girl, and I'll have all of Kevin Smith's movies done. I still need to get around to doing a review of Jackie Brown so I can have all of Quentin Tarantino's work done too.

While I'm at it, I still have to write the second half of that Bad Movie Doubleheader, and I'm looking forward to writing a review of A Christmas Story in a few days. So I'm hoping there won't be a shortage of review ideas anytime soon. I'd really like to get back in the game on a more regular basis, as opposed to the occasional ones I do now. Maybe that'll be one of my New Year's resolutions.

Maybe.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Great review. I really think you hit the nail on the head with it.

Now I want to go watch it again.

December 21, 2006 at 10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home