Friday, December 29, 2006

Reviews To Be Written

Finally, I've got the second half of that much-discussed Bad Movie Double Feature in from Netflix. So now I can finally get the blasted thing done and I can forget I ever decided to do it in the first place. I got about halfway through the movie before I simply couldn't take it any more and I hit the Stop button. It's so awful, I couldn't bring myself to watch the second half. Of course, I'll have to end up watching the whole thing so I can finish the review. But I'm not really looking forward to that at all. If it weren't for my infernal sense of professionalism, the review would just read, "This movie sucks." Every word of that one sentence review would be accurate, but I just have to do these in-depth dissertations. I hope you readers appreciate how much I suffer for my craft.

However, I do have three or four new additions to my DVD collection I'd like to review at some point in the future. And they're not as bad as the one I'm currently doing, which is a plus. I'd much rather watch movies I'd like as opposed to movies I wouldn't, after all. Though I will admit that there is a certain joy in ripping a bad movie to shreds if it gives me enough material to do so. Those bad movies that leave me depressed afterwards, I'd rather pretend those didn't exist.

But the sooner I'm done with this one review, I'm better. From there I can move on to better movies, ones that don't make me want to commit seppuku by merely thinking its name. You readers better be glad I'm faithful to what I do.

2 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Seems like you should have at least 50 awful movies to review. Get to it!

December 30, 2006 at 1:40 AM  
Blogger Matt Sutton said...

I'm definitely considering doing Manos, at the very least.

December 30, 2006 at 3:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home