Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Rage In A Cage

I just can't put Resident Evil 4 down. I made a little progress, and figured since we were all here, I'd talk about it.

I last left off just past the helldog maze, heading right into the big cage match against a Superclaw and a bunch of evil monks with crossbows. I got taken out quite a few times, specifically a number of decapitations via Superclaw. So this is where I formulated a plan: go back to Trader Joe's and acquire myself a mine thrower. I jump back into the cage match, blow the doors off with the mine thrower, then head right for the door. I got killed a few times before this plan was actually successful, but I got through eventually. Got killed once in the next room, but got through there, saw Luis get killed, and ended the chapter. Blew through Ashley's chapter with ease, and now I've got the lava room up next. Joy.

Thanks to a lack of rifle ammo, the lava room is going to be tougher than usual. The lava room is another one of those rooms I am just not looking forward to at all. Plus there's the knights, saving Ashley from the ultimate death machine, more Novistadors, more Superclaws, the Verdugo... it never ends. We'll just have to see where it goes from here.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Nice work!

December 7, 2006 at 3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home