Saturday, December 2, 2006

The Projects Are Forthcoming, I Promise

In other news, no, I haven't forgotten about that doubleheader of reviews I was talking about a while back. But it might take me a while to get around to doing the second half. Like I said previously, I've decided to cool off and recharge my bad movie batteries before I get started on the second half.

And to recharge those batteries, I've started in on a review for a movie I actually like. It's my usual policy to keep the reviews I'm working on unnamed until I get them post-worthy, but I will say that I plan on giving the current one a favorable rating. It's not that I don't like writing bad reviews, but sometimes these movies are so bad that I'd rather have not done it at all. I'd even be satisfied with a "meh" review, instead of writing about crap like the first part of this doubleheader.

I've also got another review in mind that I'd like to write in the near future. Christmas is in a few weeks, and if past Christmases have been any indication, then TNT or TBS will probably air a 24-hour marathon of A Christmas Story. It'll air twelve times in a row, which will be plenty enough for me to get a good review of it in. I love A Christmas Story, and I'd have a ball writing the review, so I just may have to do that.

We'll have to see how that goes.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

I *heart* A Christmas Story, so I'm behind a S@TM on it 110%, even if that's mathematically ignorant of me. I don't care! Whooooo.

And good luck with that second half. Hopefully the first half wasn't the *better* half.

December 3, 2006 at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home