Sunday, December 3, 2006

One More Victory

Okay, so I haven't beat the Professional Mode in Resident Evil 4. So sue me. It's in my "To Do" pile. But what I did do is beat Normal Mode one more time. My time was a little longer than what I've done in the past - seven hours, 55 minutes, 21 seconds - but I once again reigned supreme. I had 976 enemies killed, and only died eight times. Quite a few of those were accidental Ashley kills or kills in the knife fight sequence, but there were a couple of times I got stupid and didn't pay attention to my health status.

But with my seventh victory in Normal Mode achieved, I really should get back into Professional Mode. It's going to take a lot more effort to bust through that brick wall, but I think I can do it.

I think.

1 Comments:

Blogger Libby said...

Don't let those freaks get you down! I know you can do it, man.

December 4, 2006 at 5:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home